Welcome to our allotment blog. We've got a plot, now we're trying to figure out what we're doing! So please join us - put the kettle on, sit back, and dream about Living The Good Life...

Monday 30 June 2008

More industriousness


I forgot to mention - on Sunday I also made a batch of orange, rhubarb and ginger marmalade... ok, I admit, it was supposed to be orange, rhubarb and ginger jam, but I was so scared that the rhubarb and/or ginger would be overpowering that I put extra orange in, so it's turned into marmalade. And that's what I'll put on the label, so it seems like it was all intentional.

This evening Adam got the petrol strimmer going by a lot of tightening of tubes and nuts and the taking apart and putting back together again (and again) of the air filter. So, the plan is to strim the plot on Saturday, in advance of the show judging.



No comments: