Welcome to our allotment blog. We've got a plot, now we're trying to figure out what we're doing! So please join us - put the kettle on, sit back, and dream about Living The Good Life...

Monday 23 June 2008

Technology


I've been having a bit of a problem recently - anyone viewing this in Internet Explorer may notice a slight (!) issue with the font size and layout. But in Firefox and Safari there are no problems!

I hate technology from time to time. Granted, the people who wrote the code for this kinda stuff are, in my mind, heading towards genius, My brain just does NOT work that way. But dear God, why oh WHY can't it look the same on every browser...?

Hope to get it all sorted soon. I know people who know coding...

3 comments:

Amy said...

Hi Sarah, thought i would pay you a visit after your kind comment. Your blog is looking very good but you should be clear that it is not technology that you hate, it is Internet Explorer :D

Sarah said...

true, true... just look at it in another browser for the full effect!!!

Anonymous said...

Luckily my son is a web developer. I knew there was a good reason for having children.